MN State Fair

On Saturday, Hubby and I went to the MN State Fair 2014.
It was a beautiful cloudy day with cool breezes, but very humid for my taste.  As to be expected, the place was packed with people (including us)!!!

There was so much to see, do and eat!  Hubby and I don't care for the scary rides, so we simply saw, ate and walked!!!

Here are some pictures of my favorite things at the State Fair
 I love the gladiola flower display.
 I love how these long eggplants were incorporated into the the gladiola flower arrangement.  I never think of using vegetables or fruit in flower bouquets or arrangements.  
This cute little girl was so spontaneous and decided to pose next to the Giant Pumpkin as I took the picture of it!  She made my day!
  My most favorite part of the Fair is the Giant Pumpkin Contest!
The Giant Pumpkin only weigh a mere 793 pounds...not as big as last year's, but still very impressive.
We ended our visit to the Fair at the Creative Center.
I'm simply in awe of how people can create such magnificent handiwork...the detail, creativity, and the long hours of hard work!!!

Comments

Popular Posts