Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Tiny Hexagon Pincushion

While working on my hand sewn hexagon quilt, I realized how much I needed a pincushion!
I kept forgetting to pick a tomato pincushion up at the craft store, so I decided to make my own.
After searching through Pinterest for ideas on handmade pincushions, I went ahead and used 2 3" hexagons from my stash to make a tiny two-sided hexagon pincushion. 
Perfect!!!
No more misplacing my sewing needle and pins while quilting in front of the TV.  It also fits perfectly in my sewing basket.

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable and also very practical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am lovin' this...and now, I want one, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting & taking the time to leave me a comment! Your comments are so very much appreciated! XOXO