Make & Take with Kelly

Last Saturday I attended a Make & Take at Kelly's, and we made these beautiful cards!
Kelly is a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator that I found through Meetup here in Minneapolis.  It was a great pleasure meeting her, and her cards were just lovely!
  
We made 10 cards total (2 each of 5 different designs), using the new Floral Boutique Suite.
Not only the cards are simple and beautiful, but I couldn't resist the colors!  Blue is my favorite color.

We got to play with a variety of designer papers, accessories, dies and learned new techniques while making our cards.

I really enjoyed Kelly's class, and plan on going back!  Now all I have to do is mail some of these cards out...soon!!!

Comments

Boopnut said…
So fun! Wish we could play!
Deb
Alicia said…
Very nice and you've inspired me to see what kind of meet up groups are in our area. I see we have a meetup similar to this, thinking of diving in and going...what have I got to lose :)
Conniecrafter said…
How fun and they are Beautiful, love the new dies and such pretty stamping too!!
Oliva Ohlson said…
Exactly...you have nothing to lose! It's a great way to meet other people and learn new things!!!

Popular Posts