via Pinterest

Don't let this happen to me...ever!!!

Comments

Alicia said…
Hahahaha! That's a cute one. I'm a coffee lover too!
Nancy Jo said…
Hi Oliva,
Thanks for stoping by. Lets see. Mary Jane girls? Google MARY JANE BUTTERS. she has a sisterhood site, which is where women exchange ideas just chat. She also has a magazine, and books. Now how to follow me? I don't know. When I had a blog before someone set up the extra things on the sidebar but I don't know how. Still working on that. When you are on my blog you can just put it under favorites to come back to it or. www.myrockingchairandme.blogspot.com
See now wasn't that a lot of help. ha. I really have to get someone to help me with this. Nancy Jo
Oliva Ohlson said…
Thank you for the quick reply!!! You were a great help :-)

Popular Posts