Raspberry Fritter French Toast & Wild Rice Sausages

On our Girlz Trip to Pequot Lakes and back, Mary introduced me to Nelson Brothers Restaurant in Clearwater, MN.  She raved about their Wild Rice Sausages.

All I have to say is their breakfasts are to die for, and a must to try out Wild Rice Sausages!!!
On our way North we stopped for breakfast, and I had my usual which is scrambled eggs, hash browns, sausage and toast.  I ate everything on my plate except for the garnish...LOL!!!
The coffee was hot and good, the bread is baked daily and the sausages were delicious!  They do not taste like regular breakfast sausages.  I really really like them!

On our return trip home, we just had to stop at Nelson's again for breakfast.  We could've had lunch, but we chose breakfast again.  This time I had their Raspberry Fritter French Toast...it was worth every sinful calorie....yummy!!!

So...if you're ever near this area, you must make a point in stopping by and try out one of their amazing meals!!!  BTW...don't forget to stop by their bakery ~ mouth watering!!!
You will not be disappointed.

Comments

Conniecrafter said…
the french toast sounds very interesting
Oliva Ohlson said…
It was delicious and was worth feeling so guilty while enjoying eating it!

Popular Posts