Cocktail Tray

I finally found a tray big enough to use as a cocktail tray.
In my opinion a "summer house" is not a SUMMER HOUSE without a designated happy hour cocktail tray!
I found this tray at a garage sale for a whole dollar!!!
For now my cocktail tray is stationed here in our dining area.  Eventually I would like to place it in a different part of the house.
Yes, I still have to do something about that microwave...ugh!!!

For the longest time, Hubby wouldn't think about having a designated cocktail bar/tray.  He's funny like that!
BTW...the huge bottle of Maker's Mark is mine... hehehe!!!   Next bottle I get will be smaller ;-)

Comments

Nancy Jo said…
Hi Oliva,
Pretty tray, however I don't see My brand on there. HA. Glad you found the Mary Jane site, lots of great girls on there.
Nancy Jo
Conniecrafter said…
your tray works out great

Popular Posts