Penny Carnival

When was the last time you've been to a Penny Carnival?

If it has been since you were a very young child  just like me, you will enjoy every second of it!!!

Couple of weeks ago on a Friday, I was invited by my sister-in-law to join her and her grandchildren at a Penny Carnival close by our house.
The Penny Carnival was hosted by the City of Golden Valley Parks & Recreation.  They did a fantastic job with so many fun activities for the children.
I thought that all of the activities were going to be a penny each, but I guess inflation has caught with the Penny Carnival too...LOL!!!
It was so well organized and the children were so well behaved as well!
I think I was more excited about the hay ride than the children!  
It was a quarter a ride; and popcorn was a nickel.  Drinks were also available at very fair prices.
It was a great sunny and cool day...just perfect for a puppet show at the park!
The grandchildren had a great time, and they were so ready for naps afterwards!
I love naps!

Comments

Conniecrafter said…
I don't think we had them where I lived growing up, or at least that isn't what they were called. That is a great idea for a town to do, and looks like there was nice shade too :)

Popular Posts