Bachman's Fall Ideas House, Part I


Last month my sister-in-law Jan and I attended our annual visit to Bachman's Fall Ideas House.
I always look forward to this event.
Here are just a few pictures of my favorite displays outside the house.
The pretty scarecrow display welcomes visitors into the gorgeous house.
I love their beautiful arranged pots with colorful fall plants.
In the meantime I'm looking to find or buy at least 2-3 tree trunk stumps to duplicate their pumpkins.

This not so scary scarecrow is so cute and so easy to make.  The fabric, I believe is the kind you use in your flower beds to help with weeds.  This scarecrow was hung on their original laundry line posts.
This pretty chair vignette was displayed in the She Shed.
I fell in love with the buffalo plaid pumpkin.  This pumpkin I think I can DIY.
I love the bundles of drying fresh flowers and herbs display, and the above white-washed frames.  I especially like the middle frame, where a kitchen tea towel is framed.
Inside their gift shop store, we found these gorgeous pumpkins, I believe knitted with chunky yarn.
Another inspirational DIY.
See how huge it is, and also very pricey!
While there, we did a quick tour of their nursery, and were lucky enough to be there when the florists were arranging these astonishingly beautiful dahlias!
Simply breathtaking!
Maybe next summer I'll plant some dahlias in a small patch in our garden.  Dahlias here in MN need to be dug out before winter gets here; and I'm afraid that I may not get the time or energy to do so before returning to AZ for the winter.
This place is absolutely delightful for a gardener and homemaker, or anyone who loves pretty things.

Comments

Popular Posts