Back in Sunny Arizona

My sister surprised me with this most adorable Halloween Doggie mug and I just love it to pieces!
I might have to dress my little Jack as the Chihuahua Bee on the mug!  Perfect Halloween custom for him.

A lot has happened since my last post.  
We are back in Arizona for the winter.  It was a 3-day long drive from Minneapolis to Sun City, with our three pets.
The minute I arrived I had to start planning a trip to California that happened last weekend (Friday-Monday).  My sister and I were invited to a niece's baby shower.  This will be her first baby that she and her husband have been waiting for.  This family blessings gives us a great opportunity to spend quality time with family we had not seen in a while.  We also met old childhood friends that we had not seen in 30+ years!
We absolutely had a blast!
Now I am back, trying to unpack, do  laundry, clean house (was closed for almost 5 months) and more …
My sister is back at work, but don't feel sorry for her.  Her Hubby missed her so much while she was gone, he has surprised her with a weekend get away trip for this coming weekend.  They're spending their weekend in Prescott, AZ, at a B&B.  So happy for her!

I'm so tired, but would do it all over again.
I feel so blessed and very thankful to have a very loving family and great friends.

Comments

Connie said…
Sunny Arizona . . . sounds like a marvelous place to spend the winter :)
I'm happy to hear that you arrived there safely, it's a long drive.
Cute cup!

Popular Posts