Welcome October

 I love this time of the year … from the cooler sweater weather to the start of the busy holiday season!
Here's my monthly cross stitch for October all done and framed.
I found this tiny wooden easel at my local thrift store for 25 cents last month.
I'll be honest and let you know that I'm not too thrilled with the cross stitch fabric I used for this month.  It's 14 count Aida, called oatmeal.  I now wish I had used black fabric instead, but it was a bit difficult to cross stitch on dark cloth for me. The ghost and all of the white thread would have looked so much better. 
I apologize if I come across being negative, but I wasn't feeling well at all the day I fully finished it off.  I just think my final finishing wasn't creative at all.  
I need better night lighting, which I have, but it gets me very hot while I have it on right next to me during the summer.
Finishing Style inspired by Priscilla.

I added my October stitch to my autumn vignette display in the dining room.

Comments

Popular Posts