Mums In Season

 I couldn't resist getting mums for our home.
Seeing chrysanthemums out in the nurseries and grocery stores, for me is a sure sign that fall is here.  Mums are also one of my favorite flowers, and my birth month's flower.
Chrysanthemums stand for
friendship, optimism, joy
 When I brought them home, I knew how I was going to display them: in a $1 thrifty find wooden ice cream bucket I found over the summer.
Currently the mums are blooming cheery bright flowers in this corner of our dining room corner; where it gets plenty of sunshine.
Initially, I had placed them atop of my treasured antique school desk which I thought it look just perfect.   The problem was that our weather changed to several days of cloudy rainy days, that  I decided to find them to the dining room.  Here the mums were not getting enough sunlight, and I was afraid that the whole plant would die.
On cloudy and rainy days, I turn on  lamplight during the day to give the mums plenty of light.

Comments

Your mum look great. I love mums too and will buy some this weekend. Happy Friday and weekend.

Popular Posts