Bachman's Fall Ideas House, Part II

This is Part II of my trip to this year's Bachman's Fall Ideas House.
The following are pictures from inside the house that I'm inspired to DIY or at least try to recreate.
I just love this ladle display in the kitchen.  So perfect for Halloween🎃
I will be hunting for ladles at thrift stores or sales until I have enough, to re-create this!!!
This is another idea I liked so much.  It's a recycled metal drawer turned into a shelf.
One of my most favorite all-time displays in the whole house is in the dining room!
I'm simply amazed at every beautiful detail used for their tablescape.
The best part is that I don't have to go shopping for anything if I wish to DIY, I can use what I already have on hand … maybe just fresh flowers for a nice sit down dinner.
This is in the kitchen, and I really love the idea of using table runners as window valances!  Who knew you could do this.  I have seen them do this, but using kitchen tea towels which is another cute alternative.
See left cupboard shelf:  this inspired me to plan on removing the cabinet doors on one of our kitchen cupboards and display our dishes.  It looked so open an airy, and makes the kitchen look bigger.
This picture is from a room upstairs decorated to be used as a reading/library room.
I think it is genius how they used old library cards to create a lampshade.
Lastly, I have always wanted to do this … hang a chair on the wall to use it as a shelf.  The chair is sort of on the smaller size … not for a child though.  I have the perfect chair I can use to do this already.  I just have to convince Hubby that it's a great thing to do … or maybe I'll just surprise him … LOL!

Comments

Popular Posts