February Birthday

It's been a while since I put together a card using one of Kazan's sketches, and tonight I thought I could create something decent! LOL! I feel a little intimidated by all of the very creative cards the participants over at 2 Sketches 4 You submit weekly.
I used the Cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder on clear vellum paper. You have to be a little careful when removing the vellum off the folder as not to tear the paper. I love the very red cardstock from SU!
SU! Small Script & So Many Scallops stamp sets, white craft stamp pad, ribbon, scallop punch, scallop scissors

Comments

Unknown said…
Perfect interpretation of the sketch and love your ribbon too - Thanks for playing Oliva
:) Kazan
Susan (rainy) said…
What a beautiful effect with the embossing on the vellum.. LOVE this!!
Ewonne said…
Wow!! It's such an elegant card! Love it ♥♥
~dawne said…
Fabulous card...I love this embossing folder you used...I think I need it now:)
Allison said…
lovely card
AllisonX
Lea L. said…
Love the embossing! Great job with Kazan's sketch!

~Lea
Amarins said…
I love the embossing. Great card!
Greetings,
Amarins
Savitri said…
Great card! Love the CB template you used. Don't be intimidated, we all have different styles and it's always fun to see everybody's work :)
Lulu said…
The embossing is perfect :) Great card!
Christina Hill said…
Very pretty! Great job on Kazan's sketch!
N2ScrapN4Fun said…
Very pretty card. Love the embossing.
Anonymous said…
Beautiful card !! Great job !!
Ann said…
Wow! I love the embossed vellum! Great job with the sketch!
Julie Campbell said…
What a fun birthday card!! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge!!!
marley said…
what a beautiful card! the vellum looks great!

Popular Posts