Happiness Always

4 Challenges in 1 Card
This is my second challenge for Getting Creative with Ann. For this week's challenge #29 is You've Been Framed! which is to use a frame somewhere in the card. I used a square punch to cut out the middle of the stripe CS, then I mounted the stripe frame over a stamped image. Using foam dots, I then mounted the frame over the Garden Green square. The stripe frame is made out by recycling a birthday card I received a couple of years ago.
I incorporated the 3 following challenges to create this card:
  1. SCS Ways to Use It Challenge 206 : Stripes~ use striped paper, striped stamps or create your own stripes using your choice of media
  2. SCS Limited Supplies Challenge 208: feature any shade of green
SU! Happy Harmony & Oh, So Lovely stamp sets

Comments

Anonymous said…
Gorgeous,
loving the green, think this colour is going to be big this yaer..
Hugs Angel
Poppy said…
gorgeous, so clean and fresh.
poppy
Ann said…
Fabulous Olivia!!! Thanks for playing along again this week!!

Popular Posts