Ollie & Phibbs Our Kitty Kats Oliver & Phoebe (black & white) intrigued & nosy by my fading flowers!
SCS Big Sister Nature Lover
My Divine Secret Sibling Big Sister Nature Lover (SCS Round 1, 2009) is an amazing crafter! Take a look at these two gifts I received from her this month. An altered glass picture frame with rub ons (no picture yet~I'm waiting for a very special one). Just Beautiful!
Now take a look at this most adorable & so ever cute Spring clock! Can you see the ladybug? Isn't she cute! Wow! I'm speechless!
It is absolutely so wonderful to receive handmade gifts like these when they're specially made thinking of you. Thank you Big Sis!


Amaryllis Week 7
It finally bloom, but there is more to come!

Comments

Anonymous said…
beautiful flower, they are one of my favoutites, not had one this year,
WOW, how about that clock, it's got the WOW, factor...
Hugs Angel
Anonymous said…
whoops sorry did not realise these were all on the same one,
All are fabulous hun..
cutie puddy cat's......
Thanks for your kind comments over at my blog...
Hugs Angel
Poppy said…
cute cats, lovely gifts, the clock is great.
poppy
Ann said…
Wow! Your amaryllis is gorgeous!

And how cute is that little clock?! You are one lucky girl! :D

Popular Posts