So Sweet of You

I created this card using 4 challenges. I have a headache!!!


  1. Color Throwdown 28: Pink Piroutte, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red

  2. SCS's Limited Supplies 206 : the only stamp you can use is a sentiment; dress the rest up with paper, punches and/or embellishments~SU! So Many Scallops: So Sweet of You & French Script

  3. SCS's Ways to Use It 204: find ways to layer embellishments~rhinestone stickers, ribbons, Cuttlebug Script & Border embossing folders, brads, button, thread, ribbon, silk & paper flowers

Comments

Nikki Schmaltz said…
This is oh so pretty! Love the flowers
dpkennedy said…
This is gorgeous! I love all the texture! Way to go on challenge combinations! Thanks for playing the CTD!
Marcea said…
I am seriously loving your cards - they are gorgeous
-x-
Barbara said…
I love this card!!!! What a great use of all four challenges! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown--hope to see you next week!
Kathryn said…
WOW -- this is STUNNING -- I love all the layers and the color is so very pretty! :)
marley said…
this card is absolutely gorgeous! love all the layering and the colours are beautiful!
Poppy said…
love the card so pretty.
LeAnne said…
Olivia! THIS IS GORGEOUS! I am lovin' this creation---all the layers and details....so pretty! Thanks for sharing & playing with us!
Beautiful card! I love all the texture! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!
This is so beautiful. Thanks for playing! :)
Ann said…
Gorgeous! I love that layered flower!

Popular Posts