Love & Romance

This week's Tag, You're It! challenge was to create a theme around Love & Romance! I guess I was not too much in the mood for Love & Romance, because my tag turned out too childish, and I'm definitely not too crazy about it! But here it is...
I used stickers, ribbon, and a heart embellishment. The middle half hearts are cut out from a store bought thank you card I received over 2 years ago. I cut out the bird stamped image from an envelope where my Valentine card came in from Karen.
Tag, You're It! Challenge week 45~Love & Romance, faux sewing, recyclables

Comments

melody said…
your tag isn't childish at all chickie ~ love it! such a scrumptious shape ~ and lovin all the lil touches and yummy ribbon
Donna said…
Wow Olivia, this little tag is gorgeous. You have a wonderful blog and some amazing creations, I will deffo be back soon :) Donna x
Susan (rainy) said…
Oh Olivia I think it is beautiful. Your ribbon work is gorgeous.
marley said…
this is too sweet (not childish at all!!) i really like that you used a heart shape for the tag, and all the details are great!

Popular Posts