Fab Polar Bear

Cute sleepy baby Polar Bear! This is my 3rd Christmas card for the year so far. I'm hoping to make enough cards so I won't panic at the last minute before Christmas...
I didn't do any stamping whatsover. I used my 2 Cuttlebug embossing folders: Snowflakes & Snow Dots. The snowflake embellishment is actually a Christmas ornament I got from the $Tree store last Christmas. The cute Polar Bear embellishment is from my Big Sister Linda Borneman, SCS Divine Secret Sibling.
Thanks to CCEE's Tosh Leyendekker for the great sketch design I was able to create this card.
SU! white glossy CS, Turquoise CS, snowflake ornament, Recollections dimensional stickers

Comments

Fab said…
Wow gorgeous card, Oliva. Thanks for playing the challenge ! You're going to have a huge Christmas card stash in no time. X Fab
Poppy said…
great card.
poppy
Mothermark said…
This is about the cutest card! I love that sweet little guy! Adorable and fun with some awesome embellishments! Thanks so much for joining our fun!!!

Happy Today!
Cindy
StampOwl said…
oh how cute it that ... love it ... thanks for playing our challenge
Cindy Haffner said…
Oh fun, thanks so much for playing.
Ann said…
Wow! I love that snowflake, and against the blue, it really pops!

Popular Posts