Together

I almost didn't have time this week to do this week's Tag, You're It! challenge by fabulous Kath! It has been just one those busy weeks! I used SU! Summer Home simply scrappin' kits. I had this leftover kit from a project I did over the summer I think...honestly, I can't remember what I used it for?!?! Oh, boy! I lost it!
I pierced around the edges of the tag and did faux sewing using a white gel pen. While going through my Mason button jar, I happened to find this lonely white heart. I think it finishes off my tag.

Comments

Ann said…
So cute! I absolutely love these colors! :D
Kath Stewart said…
gorgeous tag for my sketch Oliva...love the colour combo..thanks for joining in the fun this week at TYI
Hugs Kath xxxxxx
Anonymous said…
Hi Oliva..

Beautiful tag, colours are lovely together..
hugs Angel
Poppy said…
great tag love the colours.
poppy

Popular Posts