Hunky Dory Cupcake

This week's SCS Inspiration Challenge IC166 comes from a great little website Hunkydory Home which features bright funky & quirky handmade home accessories to make your home "hunkydory". I chose this cupcake picture as my inspiration for my birthday cupcake card.

Last week's SCS Try A New Technique was to make a recessed window. This technique was a lot easier putting it together a second time.
In creating this card I used this week's theme challenge from Ann's Creative Corner. This week's GCA28 challenge (Getting Creative with Ann) is to create a card/project with a theme of celebration! For example, congrats, new baby, new job or birthday. Any type of event that would require a celebration.
SU! Sassy Susie & Treat Yourself stamp sets, SU CS, DP, glass beads, Diamond Glaze, brads, ribbon, rhinestone, Pink Passion & Basic Black ink


Comments

Poppy said…
my kinda card.thanks for the comment on my tag, isn't that funny were so alike.
poppy
Marcea said…
this is great - love your colour choices and that cupcake sure looks good!!
-x-
Ann said…
Olivia this is fabulous!!! I love how you combined 3 challenges into one!! Thanks for playing!!
Anonymous said…
Hi There...

Just popped over to see your blog, now joining in over Fab,s big christmas card challenge, just to say hi, OHHH fab blog by the way...
pop over and say hi sometime...
Hugs Angel
Ann said…
Oliva, this card is absolutely adorable! I love it! :D

Popular Posts