Sweet Pleats

Tonight was a first of many things.
This is the first attempt at making pleats out of paper! I was so frustrated, but finally figured it out! This technique challenge was for SCS Technique Lover's Challenge TLC205.
I just discovered an amazing new blog called Arty Girlz Challenge. Their challenge for this week is week #17 using red & white as you can see.
Another visit to another great blog is Inspirational Card Sketches. I did this week's sketch ICSketches #2.
Last but not least, this is the first time using my never used Tart & Tangy cherry stamp set by SU! I colored the image with SU! markers, using the "huff & puff" technique
SU! Tart & Tangy & So Very stamp sets, Hearts wheel, ribbon, DP, white & red CS, CB Perfectly Paisley & Frills Borders, cherry button, Zots, Diamond Glaze, SU! Close to Cocoa, Real Red & Green Galore markers, ScorPal

Comments

Julie Allain said…
Your card is STUNNING Oliva!!

Thanks for joining in with this weeks Arty Girlz challenge I hope you'll join in again

Julie x
I love all the different elements in this, the pleats are very impressive...
Pearl said…
So delightful a card ! The pleats add so much to the overall design & gotta all the cuttlebugging ! gorgeous result !

Thanks for playing along with ICS#2 !
Dawn♥ said…
Absolutely GORGEOUS! Love the pleats which add the perfect touch to your card. Just out of this world! :)

Thank you for using the sketch and participating! Have a lovely day!
Karen said…
Beautiful card Oliva, these pleats look great and really finish the card off.

Thanks for joining us at ICS this week.

Karen x
Crissi Harvey said…
Gorgeous card oliva love the embossing and the pleated paper.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge

crissi xx
Anonymous said…
Hi Olivia...
Your card is `beautiful`:)
I love those pleats and all the different elements..
`Thankyou` for joining I-C-S..
Enjoy the rest of your Day:)~X~
Olena said…
So very lovely! Good job!!! ~Olena~
Olena said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ilse Vargas said…
Very nice card!! I like that you combined so many challenges in one card :)
Greetings, Ilse
Kim Costello said…
Wow Olivia your card is so sweet, love the pleat effect... you did a fantastic job and your take on the sketch is wonderful! Thanks for joining us this week, and for acheiving so many first's and all on one card! HuGs Kim :D
Tricia said…
OMG! totally love those pleats! I need to learn that technique! Great card! Hope to see more of those cards at ICS
Tricia said…
OMG! totally love those pleats! I need to learn that technique! Great card! Hope to see more of those cards at ICS
Fink said…
Totally love it! I can't pick out just one thing that I especially love!
Marcea said…
great card, love it!!!!! Thankyou so much for joining us this week
-x-
Ann said…
Ooooh, love this! I love the pleats, the colors, everything!
Poppy said…
great card, love the colours, I need to learn that pleating.
poppy
Mandy said…
Thought I would stop by to see what you have been up to - lots I see! I love this card! I totally dig the pleats - I will definitely try that out!
- Mandy
Lea L. said…
This is so adorable...I love the cherries! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea
Jona Panesa said…
beautiful card. and that technique is really cool. i'd like to try that.

Popular Posts