Spoon Full of Doodles

I had not doodled in a long time and it was very therapeutic! I visited a Spoon Full of Sugar blog and this week's challenge was to Doodle Doo. I doodled around the edges of the card with SU! Brocade Blue marker. The stamped flowers come from a clear stamp set by Inkadinkado called Doodle Flowers. This set of stamps was given to me by my Big Sister Linda Borneman. Thanks Linda! The sketch is this week's SCS Sketch Challenge SC215.
SU! Textured CS, Buckaroo Blue stamp pad, SU! Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Summer Sun & Apricot Appeal, button, thread, glitter glue, sponged edges, CB EF Stylized Flowers

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is so pretty, love the colours..
well done..
Hugs Angel
Poppy said…
very pretty, gorgeous colour.
poppy
Joey said…
Hi Oliva, your card is gorgeous, I love the colours so pretty. joey.x
Ann said…
Love this color combo! So pretty!

Popular Posts