Green & Yellow

Spring Fever is here! I can't seem to put away my green stamping stuff away and hoping it gets a little warmer & sunnier today. Again I find myself playing with several challenges to combine in one card. I don't know if this is easier or I'm making it more difficult, but I have fun!
3-for-1
  1. Dutch Dare #36 Green & Yellow: use green & yellow as main colors
  2. Stamp Something 3D: stamped & cut out flower image from SU! Looks Like Spring flower
SU! Frames with A Flourish, Looks Like Spring & Circle of Friendship stamp sets, DP, SU! CS, Garden Green stamp pad, Zots, button, ribbon, flower embellishments, SU! flower punch

Comments

Poppy said…
love the colours, great card.
poppy
Sandra said…
Well done combining your challenges. I always find this fun to do too. Love the spring fresh colours you have used for this card.
Hugs
Sandra xx
Ann said…
Wooo! You are on fire with these challenges! Love the colors on this one!
Karin said…
What a beautifull card.
I love the happy coloured papers and gorgeous flower on it.
Thanks for joining the DDCC this week.

xoxo karin
Lynn said…
Hi! I’m Lynn and I found your blog through Anns. I just discovered The Artful Blogger and began setting up my blog.
itsajulything.blogspot.com

I have finally gotten the nerve to be known to other than my family.
I hope to hear from you soon. This is all so new and exciting to me!
Love your creations!
Deb M. said…
Beautiful card...love the colors!!

TFS..
Dawn♥ said…
WOWzer girl this card is totally CUTE and I love that you got so many wonderful challenge together for it. You go girl!
Anonymous said…
see green again, it is gorgeous, come on summer, it makes every where look and feel so fresh and summery...
Hugs Angel

Popular Posts