Surprise Gift!

Ann surprised me with this great Karen Stolper's stamp set called Friendship! I love Karen Stolper's stamps! Ann is my SCS Divine Secret Sibling Little Sister from 2008 Round 3. You think that since she was my Little Sis she should be learning from me, but the truth is I have learned and continue learning from her. I draw inspiration from her, and she is the reason I started my own blog!
Ann, thank you so much for the great gift! Love it!
PS: Ann~I am in the middle of finishing my project with this set, and can't wait to post it soon!

Comments

Tonje said…
Lucky you!! That is some really great stamps Olivia, I bet you can't wait to play with them. It is so nice to meet people through this hobby that ends up being dear friends. Thank you for your comment in my blog. The picture is not my daughter, it is a photo I printed out from internet.
Ann said…
You are so welcome! You are the best big sis, and I'm so glad we became friends! Enjoy your stamps--you deserve them! :)

Popular Posts