Thanks

I work in the Human Resources Department of our local Shool Distirct. In less than a week, our Departmnet is holding our 5th annual Certified Career Fair. At this fair we have our Principals, Assistant Principals and Administrators meet and screen with applicants hoping to work in our District.
As a token of our appreciation to our Administrators for helping us out with this event, I suggested that that we could make this water bottle treat holder for each of them ~ 60! Yes. That's right 60!
Our District's color is blue. I threw in silver cardstock to give it some color, and I stamped the background with SU! On the Spot stamp with white craft stamp pad. I used 2 white brads to make the pouch. We will place a pen, drink mix and a mint in each holder. The sentiment comes from SU! Full of Life stamp set.
This holder is my sample. I will present it to our Department tomorrow morning in our meeting. Hope they like it.

Comments

Joey said…
hi oliva, wow 60! bet that has kept you busy. they are a lovely idea. joey.x
Tonje said…
What a fabolous idea you have come up with! But 60!!! Gosh, you are really going to be busy for a while!
Dawn♥ said…
Super cute idea! ♥
Anonymous said…
fantastic idea....
Bet they will love it..
well done you!!!!!
Hugs Angel

Popular Posts