Shabby Vintage Pocket Letter

 First of all I apologize for the glare and bad lighting on these two pictures :-(

I made this Pocket Letter for Mikki, and included it in her tea cup exchange package.  She had stated that she enjoys making PLs, and this was a great excuse for me to make her one.
I'm not very good at creating shabby, but I gave it a go!
 This is the back of Mikki's PL.  I crochet the pink hearts and embellished a paper clip for her.  I also crochet the flower in the front pocket, the tiny crochet butterfly so that she can use anyway she wants, and I also added the small crochet bow paper clip holding my letter to her.
Mikki says she loved it, and she will be sending me one!
I can't wait to see what she creates!

Comments

Conniecrafter said…
Gorgeous, I think you do shabby chic very well and how special to include all your crocheting into it, special treasure for her
Simply Stunning, Olivia!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

I bought that chandy at Ross for Less several years ago and then i found a set of demitasse cups and saucers that fit perfectly on the chandy so i used E6000 glue and glued them on!!

Hugs,
Deb
Susanne Tyree said…
Hello Oliva! This is the first time I've heard of pocket letters. I checked out the instructional video link and found it very informative. I think your shabby one will be a hit with the gal who receives it. Wouldn't that be a fun way to send greetings to friends and family on special occasions like birthdays, anniversaries and "just because" reasons. I think I'm going to start collecting little items for the pockets and find a pretty box to put them in. When I get a bunch I will start doing the letters. Thank you for sharing this winning idea.
(((Hugs))) Susanne :)
What a lovely idea, Oliva! I can imagine the delight of the recipient when receiving this dear gift! Love all the sweet tokens you have created <3 xo Karen
Boopnut said…
I am sure she will love it, Olivia! I like the vintage look as well!
Deb
Debbie said…
i like the idea of the pocket letters, very cool and unique!!!!

Popular Posts